This plugin lets your users sign up for your Mailchimp lists and groups via subscription form added through widget or shortcode.
Based on jameslafferty “Mailchimp Widget” plugin.
[mp-mc-form list=”list_id/group_id” button=”Subscribe” email_text=”Your E-mail” first_name_text=”First Name” last_name_text=”Last Name” placeholder=”true” firstname=”false” lastname=”false” success=”Thank you for joining our mailing list.” failure=”There was a problem processing your submission.” ]
- list – Mailchimp list_id or list_id/group_id if you want to subscribe to specific group. To subscribe to several lists and groups separate them by comma.
- button – button label
- email_text – label of the email address field
- first_name_text – label of the first name field
- last_name_text – label of the last name field
- placeholder – true or false; set true to display labels as placeholders;
- firstname – true or false; set true if first name is required;
- lastname – true or false; set true if last name is required;
- success – success message;
- failure – failure message;
- Upload the plugin to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Enter a valid Mailchimp API key on the Settings > Mailchimp page.
- Drag the widget into your sidebar from the “Widgets” menu in WordPress or add subscription form via shortcode to any page or post.
- Select a mailing list and configure options.
Contributors & Developers
“Another Mailchimp Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“Another Mailchimp Widget” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Another Mailchimp Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.1.0, Nov 23 2021
- Security – sanitization and escaping.
2.0.9, Apr 25 2020
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.4.
- Version bump.
- Tweak: unique names to prevent conflicts with other plugins.
- Bug fix: fixed deprecated function.
- Added filter to default subscription status.
- Added the lists, groups and shortcode attributes to the plugin settings.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fix: fixed an error in 2.0.1.
- Tweak: unique class names to prevent conflicts with other plugins.
- Performance improvements.
- Added the ability to subscribe users to groups.
- Added html5 validation of form input fields.
- Added the ability to change text of input fields.
- Bug fix: fixed the issue with html code when the form was incorrect after user subscription.
- Bug fix: increased Mailchimp pagination limit to get more than 10 lists and interests
- Bug fix: Fixed output of custom notifications.
- Bug fix: Fixed the issue of autoloading classes.
- Mailchimp API v3.0
- Admin notice removed
- Added the space to form items
- Added the ability to dismiss admin notification
- Fersiwn Newydd