Admin can set default and customized activities to be listed on the front-end.
It will also allow setting your default option for activities. You can change the default from everything to Post Updates. The plugin also allows you to enable activities from custom post types when they are posted.
THEME – WORDPRESS THEME WITH OUTSTANDING BUDDYPRESS SUPPORT
- FREE BuddyPress Theme: BuddyX – Offers unique layouts with clean code and easy-to-customize options giving you a whole new way to visualize BuddyPress.
OUR ADON PLUGINS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR BUDDYPRESS OR BUDDYBOSS PLATFORM COMMUNITY
Check out free community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Member Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to other community members.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Group Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to BuddyPress groups.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Social Share Allow members to share activities on their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, LinkedIn with OG metadata.
- Wbcom Designs – Private Community with BP Lock A plugin to make your community private and only accessible to logged-in users. It also allows you to keep select pages or the component public.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager Allows your to integrate WP Job Manager plugin to BuddyPress.
- Wbcom Designs – Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity Allow members to add their location or post their Check-ins updates to activity.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Favorite Notification Allow members to be notified after any like or favorite on their BuddyPress activity.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
Check out paid community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Hashtags Allows members to use hashtags in BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform activities and bbPress topics..
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Polls It allows you to extend BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform Activity for members to publish Polls with various options and works perfectly for individual activities and group activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Quotes It allows the feature to let members post their activity updates with interactive background selection such as colors and images set by the site administrator to tell a more expressive story.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Status & Reaction Allow your members to set a status icon and tagline on their profile and offer a big set of icons to react to published activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Profanity Allow you to censor content in your community! Easily Censor all the unwanted words in activities, private messages contents by specifying a list of keywords to be filtered.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Sticky Post Allows site administrators to prioritize certain activities over others. It lets admin pin-up site-wide and group activities to the top of the activity list.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Auto Friends Allow the site admin to select global friends for all his members and add bulk global friends.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress Pro It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets with various argument parameters for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
We are ready to provide incredible support. Ask your questions at contact us directly.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-filterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
Use the Settings-> BuddyPress -> Options -> Activity Filter Settings screen to set default default activity type and hide specific activity type(s).
Will BuddyPress Activity work with BuddyBoss Platfrom?
Yes, It will work with BuddyBoss Platfrom.
By default, which filters will be displayed in activity dropdown?
By default, all everything will be displayed.
By default, no filter will be hidden.
If I selected ‘Display in Groups’ then what will be happened?
If you selected ‘Display in Groups’ option then when you add a new post in that specific custom post type, all BuddyPress groups display this activity.
What will be displayed if ‘Rename in Activity Stream’ field empty?
If this field is empty then the singular label of custom post type will be displayed.
How to modify the custom post type activity content display on the front end?
You can modify activity content by given filters.
Contributors & Developers
“Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Filter” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix – (#153)Fixed compatibility issue with BuddyPress Hashtag plugin
- Fix – Updated Admin wrapper
- Fix – (#97) Fixed remove activity setting are not saving
- Fix – Fixed phpcs error
- Fix – Removed install plugin button from wrapper
- Fix – (#95) Fixed embed links issue
- Fix – (#95) Fixed Activity UI issue
- Fix – (#93) Fixed default activity filter issue with php 8
- Fix – #88 – Fatal Error Displaying When BuddyPress Activity Component is disabled
- Fix – #78 – topics and replies do not remove
- Fix – #89 – Ajax Warning in Remove Activity Tab
- Fix – Redirect stop when buddypress plugin not activate
- Fix – Update plugin backend UI
- Fix – (#75)Fixed load admin script on admin pages for all languages
- Fixed – PHPCS Fixes
- Fixed – Use Display Names instead for nicename for new cpt activties
- Fixed #67 – Default filter issue.
- Fixed #62 – Group Related Activities
- Fixed #59 – Conflict with BuddyPress quotes plugin
- Fixed #63 – BuddyPress Profile : group actvity
- Fixed: Comment not add when remove “Replied to a status update”
- Fixed: Add All Register Activity Type in Review Activity Setting & update code
- Fixed #53 – Error Log
- Fix: BuddyPress & BuddyBoss bp-settings not saved and display error message.
- Enhancement: Added default option for Sitewide Activity & Profile separately
- Fix: Compatibility with BuddyPress 5.1.2
- Fix: Updated UI for the enabling CPT updates inside the activity.
* Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0. #33
* Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0. #25
* Enhancement- Improve Backend UI where you can manage all wbcom plugin’s settings at one place. #27
- Enhancement – Added French translation files – credits to Jean Pierre Michaud
- Fix – BuddyPress 3.2.0 Compatible.
- Fix – Multisite Support
- Fix – Changed plugin setting UI.
- Enhancement – Add activities settings for custom post type.
- Fix – Default filter fixes
- Fix – Admin table fixes
- Initial Release