This is the BuddyForms WooCommerce Simple Auction Extension. Use Simple Auction Form Elements in the Form Builder.
The plugin adds a new section to the BuddyForms WooCommerce Form Element “Auctions” with all Simple Auction fields to create product forms to manage (create/edit) Auctions from the front end.
WooCommerce Simple Auction Form Element Options
- Item Condition
- Auction Type
- Auction Proxy
- Start Price
- Bid increment
- Reserve price
- Buy it now price
- Auction Date from
- Auction Dates to
for more information please read the documentation on How to Create a Marketplace with WordPress, WooCommerce and BuddyPress.
You can select the visibility for each setting and give it a default value to simplify the form and only display relevant form elements for your use needs.
Full BuddyPress Support
Integrate your auction into BuddyPress Member Profiles and list all auctions of a member in the profile.
Give your members a centralised place to manage there auctions.
You need the BuddyForms plugin installed for the Extension to work.
Get BuddyForms Now!
You need the WooCommerce Simple Auction plugin installed for the Extension to work.
Get Simple Auctions Now!
Find more information on https://buddyforms.com/downloads/buddyforms-woocommerce-simple-auction/
Documentation & Support
Extensive Documentation and Support
All code is clean and well documented (inline as well as in the documentation).
The BuddyForms documentation with many how-to’s is always growing!
If you still get stuck somewhere, our support gets you back on the right track.
You can find all help buttons in your BuddyForms settings panel in your WP dashboard!
You can download and install BuddyForms WooCommerce Form Elements by using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download BuddyForms WooCommerce Form Elements manually, make sure it is uploaded to “/wp-content/plugins/”.
You need the BuddyForms plugin installed for the plugin to work.
Get BuddyForms now!
The plugin should work with every theme. (Please let us know if you experience any issues with your theme.)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyForms Simple Auctions Integration for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “BuddyForms Simple Auctions Integration for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.6 – 20 Dec 2022
- Added jquery to hide empty variation price popup.
- Improved frontent CSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1.1
1.2.5 – 11 Aug 2022
- Updated plugin name.
- Tested up with WordPress 6.0.1
1.2.4 – 17 May 2022
- Updated readme.txt
1.2.3 – 28 Mar 2022
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Tested up to WC 6.3.1
1.2.2 – 03 Oct 2021
- Tested up with WordPress 5.8
- Tested up with WC 5.7.0
1.2.1 – 11 Mar 2021
- Tested up with WordPress 5.7
- Tested up with WC 5.1.0
1.2 04. May. 2019
- Added Text Domain: buddyforms
- Added compatibility for WordPress 5.2
- Clean up The code
- Refactoring, cleaning and changing the structure.
- Integrating the auction tab to the front of buddyform submit page
- implement the field option to apply in the front
- Updating the save process to use the original function
- Adding a check for buddyform as requirement
- Adding Woo Simple Auction to the requirement list
- Adding the hook to notify to the handler for this is an implemented tab
- Fixing the bug to save all the related metadad in the metabox
- Fixed and issue with the dependencies check. The function tgmpa does not accepted an empty array.
- Add dependencies management with tgm
- smaller changes
- code cleanup
- Update the readme to support the latest WordPress version
- smaller changes
- code cleanup
- Update the readme file and screenshots
- Initial release 1.0