This plugin allows you to give your WordPress dashboard a fresh new look. Your admin panel will look clean and will allow you to focus on what’s really important for you and your users. This colours scheme is set as default and the plugin also prevents users from changing it.
Here are the instructions you will need to follow in order to get your pluging working.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Coeur Admin Color Scheme”. Make sure it’s the right plugin, the author should be “Titouanc”.
- Hit install now
- Hit activate now. Once activated the new color scheme will automatically be selected as default.
coeur-adminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and that’s it.
Will the color scheme be used as default for every user?
- Yes the admin color scheme will be used as default for every user.
Will the users be able to change the color scheme?
- No, the users will no longer be able to change the color scheme in their profiles.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Coeur Admin Color Scheme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Interested in development?
- The first version of the plugin has been released.