Share your latest workout with Dailymile widgets in your WordPress sidebar. This plugin uses native WordPress caching so the widgets won’t slow down your site.
Seven widgets are available:
- Last Workout – Share your latest workout
- Recent Workouts = Your last few workouts
- Total Distance – Show off your total mileage
- Mini Mileage Counter – A smaller version of Total Distance
- Racing Widget – List upcoming races
- Donuts – How many donuts you’ve earned
- Cheezburgers – How many cheeseburgers you’ve earned
Check dailymile or click screenshots to see what they look like.
- Upload the
dailymile-widgetsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Dailymile widgets can be added to your site from the Appearance > Widgets pane of your WordPress Dashboard
- Why can’t I see my widgets?
Make sure your username is spelled correctly.
- Can I customize my widgets?
Not yet. Widgets are designed by Dailymile, if they start to offer customization then this plugin will too.
- How wide are the widgets?
Dailymile’s widgets are HTML and stretch gracefully to fit various dimensions. The default width is 280px except for the mini mileage widget which is fixed at 157px.
The Last Workout and Racing widgets can squeeze down to 212px before the design breaks. The Donut and Cheezburger widgets are 180px wide.
- You spelled cheeseburger wrong
I know, that annoys me too.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dailymile Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
- Introduced the completely new Recent Workouts widget
- Added display of races from the past 10 days (depending on what Dailymile sends in the widget code)
- Refactoring and code cleanup
- Workarounds for several design-related bugs in the stock widgets
- Urls are now auto-linked in the Last Workout widget
- Last Workout widgets can now show the full entry or short entry
- Admin page improvements
- Improved compatibility with the WordPress Twentyten theme
- Additional CSS overrides for better compatibility and consistency
- Fixed date display in the Last Workout widget (dailymile API change)
- Improved error handling
- Bug fixes, mine and theirs
- Corrected typo in API call for fixing relative dates on Last Workout widgets
- Better error handling of the Dailymile API
- Switched to API url for additional entry details
- Patched the “posted…ago” line in the Last Workout widget to display the correct relative time.
- Fixed a bug in the Racing widget affecting the display of races
- Initial release.