Allows you to create a div by using the shortcodes [div] and [end-div]. To add an id of “foo” and class of “bar”, use [div id=”foo” class=”bar”].
Contributors & Developers
“Div Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “Div Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix issue with attributes not being displayed
- Attributes can now be filtered using the
- Refactored the code according to WordPress coding standards
- People are still having issues with the new version and we aren’t able to replicate to fix them. I’m reverting back to the original code in 1.0. Sorry for all the updates.
- Some people have reported issues with the shortcode no longer working. This (hopefully) fixes it.
- Completely rebuilt by Dean Hall using pseudo-shortcodes. Content is actually stored as html, so if you disable the plugin the div’s still work.
- Release of plugin