Easy Google AdSense plugin makes Google AdSense monetization easier for WordPress. With this plugin, there is no need to manually add AdSense ads/code to different parts of your website. You just enter your Google AdSense Publisher ID in the settings and Google will automatically start showing ads at optimal times when they are likely to perform well for your website and provide a good experience for your users.
Easy Google AdSense Add-ons
What is Google AdSense Auto Ads?
Auto Ads is an improved monetization method in Google AdSense. It uses machine learning to make smart ad placement for your website. When this is enabled, Google will analyze your site and show ads only when it thinks they will perform well and provide a good user experience.
Benefits of Google AdSense Auto Ads
- Ads are automatically optimized using machine learning
- Let Google handle ad placement and comply with terms and conditions easily
- Increase revenue by showing ads when they will perform well
- Automatically show Text & display ads, In-feed ads, In-article ads, Multiplex ads, Anchor ads and Vignette ads at optimal times
- Let Google understand the user and show ads at various places on your website
- Optimize your existing ad units
- Automatically trigger optimization features to improve the performance of the ads
- Control the number of ads you show on your pages
- Exclude specific pages on your site from showing Auto ads
- Show a GDPR consent message to your users so they can consent to see personalized ads
- Show a CCPA privacy message to your users for the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Show related search ads
- Show anchor ads at the bottom of the user’s screen
- Show AMP auto ads
Supported Ad Formats
Ads that stick to the edge of the user’s screen and are easily dismissible.
Full screen ads that appear between page loads.
Side rail ads
Ads that stick to the left and right sides of your pages.
Wide screen ads
Ads that appear on screens wider than 1000px, like desktop (support Anchor and Vignette ads).
Banner ads are in-page ads that are placed within areas of a page.
Multiplex ads are a type of native ad format that appear in a grid.
These ads appear as search terms related to the content of a page.
How to Use Google AdSense Auto Ads
- Install and Activate the Easy Google AdSense plugin
- Login to Google AdSense account
- Go to Settings > Account > Account information and copy your AdSense Publisher ID
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to Settings > Easy Google AdSense.
- Paste your AdSense Publisher ID into the Publisher ID field
- Click Save Changes
- Go back to your Google AdSense account dashboard and navigate to My ads > Content > Auto ads.
- Select ad types that you wish to automatically show on your website
- Click SAVE
For documentation please visit the Easy Google AdSense plugin page.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (easy-google-adsense.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
Can this plugin be used to automatically add Google AdSense code to a WordPress site?
Can I use this plugin if I already have some Google ads configured on my website?
Does this plugin require Google AdSense sign in?
Can this plugin be used on Google AdSense app?
Can this plugin help with Google AdSense sign up?
Can I check my Google AdSense payment with this plugin?
Can I check my Google AdSense earnings with this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Google AdSense” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
- Additional check for the settings link.
- Added support for AMP auto ads.
- WordPress 6.3 compatibility update.
- Added an option to automatically generate an ads.txt file.
- Fixed some warning notices.
- WordPress 6.2 compatibility update.
- Added support for the No Ads for WP Users add-on.
- Ads are no longer shown when a user is logged in as an administrator.
- Updated the ad code that allows AdSense to trigger optimization features earlier to improve the performance of the ads.
- Updated the ad code to use the latest AdSense API
- Easy Google AdSense now trims the value entered in the settings
- First commit