Edoc Employee Job Application for WordPress allows you to create and manage an online job application directly on your website. Collect and review employment applications easily from the backed management system. Use [EDOCFORM] shortcode on any page to display frontend form. The backend holds all the applications you have received for review. This is not an overly complex Job Board, but a straightforward employment application.
- Upload the
edoc-easy-tablesfolder to the
- Activate the eDoc Employee Application plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress as usual
- Choose a page to insert the shortcode [EDOCFORM] and start collecting applications for your job!
- Configure the plugin by going to the
eDoc Employee Applicationmenu that appears in your admin menu
- Can I customize the frontend interface?
- Yes and No. If you are talking about CSS, easily. In addition the theme does a good job conforming to many popular themes native styles. If you are talking about fields, not easily. Unless you are writing code. Most fields are not required by default. You can indicate that a prospective employee doesn’t have to fill in non-required fields. If you do need this customized, reach out to us.
How do I get support?
If you have trouble with the eDoc Employee Application plugin, you can get help on the support forums here at wordpress.org or by checking out our help center at eDoc Intelligence Contact Center. We cannot and do not guarantee a solution for every request, and we get a lot of feature requests, but we do add every idea to our internal tracking board which we use for idea planning.
We do offer ‘paid support’ on a slightly different version of this plugin that has been evolving behind the scenes and that can include specific customizations, installation help, and general support. Contact us to learn more if you are seeking a fuller featured Applicant Tracking System for WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“eDoc Employee Job Application – Best WordPress Job Manager for Employees” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Interested in development?
Release Date: February 26th, 2021
- PDF exporting via Save Function added
- Frontend and backend spelling corrections
- Fix issues with PHP7.2 and WP5.2+ versions
- Corrected issues with email forwarding
Release Date: April 16th, 2019
- Fix issues with PHP7 and WP5+ versions
Release Date: September 11th, 2017
- Corrected issue with JS
Release Date: November 29th, 2016
- Created reporting interface for prior applications
- Corrected issue with CSS.