ftFeatured is WordPress plugin for creating image gallery with fancy transition effects of featured posts. You can choose between three types of transition effects: curtain, wave and zipper. Also, you can set width, height, delay time, number of posts etc.
You can find more informations about this plugin on www.workshop.rs
- Upload fancy-transitions-featured-gallery folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- <?php include (ABSPATH . ‘/wp-content/plugins/fancy-transitions-featured-gallery/ftFeatured.php’); ?>
- For each post that you want to be featured you must have custom field (ftImage by default) with full url to image and optionaly field (ftText by default) with text for title bar. You can change default fields if you want to use some other.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fancy Transitions Featured Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Interested in development?
- Navigation links
- Navigation numbers
- version 1.7. of jqFancyTransitions is used
- Option to show posts from one category
- Valid XHTML Markup
- Work on all posts and pages not only on front page
- Solved problem with plugin paths