GDPR cookie consent adds a simple banner to your website in order to comply with the European Union GDPR cookie law.
You can place the notice at the top or bottom of your website and easily customize it with the help of the live preview. You can change background color, text color, buttons style, font size, and so on.
Do not bother every visitor to your website with the cookie banner. You can enable it only for European Union visitors.
Create your cookies page with just one click, you don´t need to write anything!
You can either let the cookie bar disappear after a few seconds or accept by scrolling down.
- Location filter: do not bother your users and make it show only in European countries
- Generate your cookies policy page with just one click
- Cookies policy page available in all European Union languages
- Fully customizable: modify size, position, colors and style
- 3 animation style: none, fade or slide
- 2 styles: bar and fullscreen
- Live preview: what you see is what you get
- Optional: Hide on scroll
- Optional: Hide after X seconds
- Easy translatable to your language: includes POT template
Contributors & Developers
“GDPR Cookies pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“GDPR Cookies pro” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “GDPR Cookies pro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix: CSS fix
- Bug fix: some texts were not saved correctly
- Hide on scroll event improved
- New notificacion style added
- Bug fix: resolved conflict with adinserter
- Bug fix: added text domain
- Initial release