This plugin creates magazine style columns in your posts and pages.
- Unzip the magazine-columns.zip file.
- Upload the
magazine-columnsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the
columnquicktag in the HTML editor to add the <!–column–> tag to your posts or pages.
1) How do I create columns in my posts or pages?
Just add <!–column–> to your posts or pages with the
column quicktag button in the HTML editor or add it manually.
2) How do I create more columns?
Just add the <!–column–> tag to your post or pages up to four times to create up to five columns.
3) What if I only want a portion of my post or page to have columns.
Place <!–startcolumns–> where you want your columns to begin, and <!–stopcolumns–> where you would like them to end. Then add the <!–column–> tag within these tags to divide your text.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Magazine Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “Magazine Columns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.0.7 (2015-8-18)
- Added validation
- Updated version and stable tag
Version 1.0.6 (2012-10-04)
- Bug fix
Version 1.0.5 (2012-10-04)
- Updated donate link
- Recoded everything to improve functionality
- Added assets
- Tested up to WP 3.4.2
Version 1.0.4 (2011-04-14)
- Fixed bugs
- Included CSS in head
- Tested up to WP 3.1.1
Version 1.0.3 (2009-04-01)
- Fixed IE styles
- Removed extra line breaks
Version 1.0.2 (2009-03-31)
- Added start and stop columns tags
Version 1.0.1 (2009-03-30)
- Removed problamatic if statement
Version 1.0 (2009-03-28)
- Public Release