This plugin has a configuration panel with options to add functionality to WordPress. There are general options, visual, even security.
- Easy Maintenance Mode
- Disable automatic formatting
- Remove RSD link
- Remove wlwmanifest
- Automatically generate the meta-description in the news
- Shortcodes in Widgets
- Hide login errors
- Prevent direct file access to functions.php
- Restrict wp-admin access to subscribers
- Remove the WordPress version
- Remove the WordPress version of the RSS
- Disable auto-saving items
- Add post thumbnails
- Set as default to the HTML editor
- Disable the default WordPress widgets
- Remove margin-top automatically generated
- Prevent WordPress to compress your jpg images
- Remove Gallery Settings
- Unlock buttons useful in the visual editor
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick General Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Interested in development?
- Initial release.