Sidebar widget to show (upcoming and previous) events.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to post or page and provide a start date of the event.
- If wanted, also provide an end date of the event.
- Go to
Customize » Widgets, add the
Simple Events Widgetto the required sidebar.
- Adjust the widget settings according to you needs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMNTCS Simple Events Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “SMNTCS Simple Events Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix warning when regarding undefined array key
- Only execute plugin on posts and pages
- Remove line break after event list
- Show message when no events are available
- Test up to WP 6.2
- Test up to WP 6.1
- Test up to WP 6.0
- Test up to WP 5.9
- Test up to WP 5.8
- Test up to WP 5.0
- Initial release