This is a convenient way for WordPress users to use the Typekit font service in WordPress web sites. This will enable users to change the fonts of their sites with least amount of time using the Typekit service. Further this plugin will give the ability to control where the typekit will be used in their site (whether in the front page, static pages .etc).
A brief Markdown Example
typekitdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Typekit Config
- Enter Typekit “Embed Code” and configure where your typekit font will appear.
- Have you got any questions?
Oh! that’s good, I’ve got answers! Please email me
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Typekit plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “Typekit plugin for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.