Admin Bar toggle adds a toggle switch to show/hide the admin bar on the front-end. This is much less intrusive, but still allows you to use all the useful features of the admin bar.
- Hides the admin bar on the front-end by default. This is much less intrusive.
- Adds a small toggle button in the top right to activate the admin bar.
- Toggle remains in place to hide it again.
This plugin assumes that the admin bar is active, and hasn’t been disabled in your user profile
- Upload the
admin-bar-togglefolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or search for Admin Bar Toggle in your WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once activated you will see the toggle on the front-end of your website.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bar Toggle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “Admin Bar Toggle” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [fix] Remove unwanted file
- [update] Clean up code
- [fix] Alter the responsive code
- Made adjustments for the new admin bar in 3.8
- Always visible on mobile
- Swapped PHP contructors round.
- Added code to remove admin bar bump for some themes.
- Enabled for all user types, not just admin.
- First Release