Are you looking for an easy to use ad manager for WordPress?
Here is what AdRotate Banner Manager can do for you:
- Works with every advert including; Amazon ads, affiliate networks, Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, DoubleClick, DFP or media.net ads
- No limit on how many ads you make
- No excessive ‘spam’ to upgrade to AdRotate Pro. If you don’t want it, don’t get it.
- Blocks for the WordPress block editor
- Advanced error checking for adverts you create yourself
- Track clicks and impressions
- Advert previews when editing them
- Get quick and personal support through my support forums
- In constant development since 2008
Ad management with AdRotate
- Create and display unlimited ad units
- Automatic ad rotation per page load of every few seconds
- Plan ahead and schedule your ads
- Place adverts on your website with blocks, widgets, shortcodes or PHP snippets
- Inject ads into posts and pages without coding in a few clicks
- Create your own adverts with basic HTML with the advert generator
- Place banners and ads from many ad and affiliate networks such as Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Amazon, BuySellAds, DoubleClick, DFP, media.net and many more
- Place affiliate banners from websites like Amazon affiliates, Booking.com, Agoda, Getyourguide, Tradedoubler and many more
- Create Groups of adverts to show one or many ads in one location
- Configure Groups of adverts to show in a grid
- Upload banner images through the WordPress media manager or AdRotates asset manager
- And more…
Showing your adverts anywhere on your WordPress website
- Use shortcodes to place ads manually in post and page content, widgets, blocks, page builders (such as Elementor and WP Bakery) and anywhere shortcodes are supported
- Auto-inject ads into Post and Pages via Post Injection
- Widgets and blocks for ads and groups
- Use PHP snippets to place ads directly in your theme files
In AdRotate Pro
AdRotate Professional is the premium version of AdRotate Banner Manager offering even more features and functionality:
- Set up filters to show or hide ads on device types like tablets and phones
- Optionally hide hide banners for logged-in visitors
- Live previews for adverts
- Geo Targeting for every advert using my FREE geo targeting service or select paid services such as MacMind GeoIP and Cloudflare
- Add multiple schedules to adverts for even more control
- Enable advanced filters for showing adverts based on how busy your website is with a schedule
- Decide what days of the week and between which hours adverts should show up with schedules
- Keep using the plugin after the license expires – Or get a new license at a big discount
- Manage your ads.txt file
- Hide your adverts from ad blockers
- Manage your header code snippets from networks such as Google Ad Manager and Google Auto adverts
- Upload HTML5 adverts as a zip-file for easy setup
- Option to either track clicks or impressions, or both
- Ticket support right from your dashboard
Learn all about AdRotate Banner Manager and AdRotate Pro on my website!
- English (default)
- Other translations available are provided by the community
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- AdRotate Advert
- AdRotate Group
Installing AdRotate is as easy as searching for “AdRotate” or “AdRotate Arnan” in your plugin dashboard and clicking the “Install Now” button.
Once activated, a new menu called “AdRotate” appears in the WordPress navigation.
From this menu you’ll handle everything in AdRotate Banner Manager.
For more detailed instructions check out the installation steps on the AdRotate website.
How do I use AdRotate?
Take a look at the user guides.
You can also post your questions on the forum.
I need help with this plugin
The best place to ask your question is on my support forum.
Does AdRotate offer click tracking?
Yes, AdRotate counts clicks and impressions.
Yes, usually you can use their code as-is.
Most ads work without special tricks or tweaks.
Does AdRotate support HTML5 ads?
This is cool, do you have more plugins?
Yep, check out my website AJdG Solutions
Why do some dashboard notifications look so ugly
If a dashboard notification misses its layout or looks out of shape try clearing your browser cache.
Some ad blockers block parts of the AdRotate dashboard, check out this page to make an exception for your website in adblockers – Whitelist your site.
Is AdRotate compatible with Yoast SEO or other SEO plugins?
Yes, Yoast SEO, All-in-One SEO pack and all other SEO plugins work fine with AdRotate.
Is Jetpack compatible with AdRotate?
Does AdRotate work alongside caching plugins?
AdRotate works best with Borlabs Cache and W3 Total Cache.
Personally I prefer Borlabs Cache.
Other plugins such as WP Super Cache, WP Rocket or WP Fastest Cache may work, but are untested.
Does AdRotate work with WooCommerce?
Does AdRotate work with bbPress?
Does AdRotate work with ClassicPress?
Contributors & Developers
“AdRotate Banner Manager – AdSense Ads & more” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“AdRotate Banner Manager – AdSense Ads & more” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “AdRotate Banner Manager – AdSense Ads & more” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
For the full changelog check out the development page.
- [fix] Post Injection multiple groups for ‘inside’ options
- [fix] Post Injection no redundant looping through post_content
- [fix] Faulty function call when uninstalling the plugin
- [fix] Dashboard error when adding new group
- [fix] Blocks not working for Post Injection
- [fix] Post Injection not always showing every advert
- [fix] Post Injection sometimes selecting the wrong ads
- [fix] Missing nonce value in maintenance link
- [new] Add adverts between up to 20 paragraphs with Post Injection
- [fix] Better advert selection for Post Injection (internal)
- [fix] Occasional double or missing adverts with Post Injection
Be a Pro and get AdRotate Professional!