This plugin for bbpress shows any combination of the total topics, replies and total count under the avatar or within the post content on each topic/reply view in bbpress, and allows you to label these as you wish eg “Topics Created : 253″ or “Topics – 253″
You can choose to link the number counts to each user’s profile page (topics, replies, and engagements) or just display the number counts without links.
Additionally 3 shortcodes are included that allow display of the counts of the logged in user
which can be used on pages
see the settings shortcodes tab for details
Works with bbpress 2.5 onwards
- Go to Dashboard>plugins>add new
- Search for ‘bbp topic count’
- Click install
- and then activate
- Go to Dashboard>settings>bbp topic count and follow the instructions to select which items to display, and what labels they should have
Contributors & Developers
“bbp topic count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“bbp topic count” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “bbp topic count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 3.1 fix for repeated settings_shortcodes display
- 3.0 revised to allow for bbp style pack plugin being active
- 2.9 added option to link number counts to profile page sections
- 2.8 revised shortcodes for gutenburg
- 2.7 added additional class to users shortcode
- 2.6 bug fix for the show top users shortcode
- 2.5 ability to show in content section added
- 2.4 settings corrected to save
- 2.3 shortcode [display-top-users] individual forum added
- 2.2 shortcode [display-top-users] added
- 2.1 empty variable error fixed
- 2.0 display order added
- 1.9 internationalisation part 2
- 1.8 internationalisation added
- 1.7 styling div added
- 1.6 thousands seperator added
- 1.5 Shortcodes added
- 1.3.1 updated instructions
- 1.1 Updated with screenshots
- 1.0 Version 1