Note: For those users who were/are affected by the CoBlocks 3.0.0 release, please review our WordPress.org support forum post, and create a new thread if you still need support.
CoBlocks is the most innovative collection of page building WordPress blocks for the new Gutenberg WordPress block editor.
With additional blocks and true row and column building, CoBlocks gives you a true page builder experience for Gutenberg.
CoBlocks is powerful but lightweight: it adds functionality to the WordPress editor without bloat. This is the plugin you’ve been waiting for, and it will make you rethink what WordPress is capable of.
Make Beautiful Web Pages With Gutenberg & CoBlocks
CoBlocks is the last page builder you’ll ever need: you get a winning mix of additional WordPress blocks, and page builder functionality. With CoBlocks you have everything you need to make beautiful web pages with the new block editor:
- Accordion Block
- Alert Block
- Author Profile Block
- Carousel Gallery Block
- Click to Tweet Block
- Collage Gallery Block
- Counter Block (New!)
- Dynamic Separator Block
- Events Block
- FAQ Block
- Features Block
- Food & Drinks Block
- Form Block
- Gif Block
- GitHub Gist Block
- Hero Block
- Highlight Block
- Icon Block
- Logos & Badges Block
- Map Block
- Masonry Gallery Block
- Media Card Block
- Offset Gallery Block
- OpenTable Reservations Block
- Post Carousel Block
- Posts Block
- Pricing Table Block
- Resizable Row/Columns Blocks
- Services Block
- Shape Divider Block
- Social Profiles Block
- Social Sharing Block
- Stacked Gallery Block
Breakthrough Page Builder System
CoBlocks features an innovative block system that allows you to create stunning web pages, and even entire websites, with the new WordPress editor.
You get the extra blocks you need and the layout and design functionality for a true page builder experience.
Use the exceptional Row and Columns blocks to add dynamically generated content areas with specific responsive margin and padding settings that only CoBlocks provides.
Style these with innovative new blocks such as the Shape Divider, which lets you split up your content with beautiful dividers.
Each of the WordPress blocks within CoBlocks have been precisely fined tuned to offer a familiar, yet powerful, customization experience. Tailor each block to your taste using our custom controls and settings. Change fonts, set margin and padding, pick colors and more.
Custom Typography Controls
The breakthrough Typography Control Panel within CoBlocks lets you design web pages with alluring typographic elements. Set fonts, sizes, weights, transformations and more, in our CoBlocks blocks, and in core WordPress blocks.
Free Companion Theme
CoBlocks is built to show off the best of Gutenberg, but it requires a Gutenberg-first theme to unlock its full potential. We also created the free Go theme in the WordPress theme repository as the perfect companion for CoBlocks.
Going Beyond Gutenberg Blocks
The vision for CoBlocks is to create a suite of Gutenberg blocks to help folks make beautiful websites easily. These newest releases of CoBlocks is the ultimate expression of that vision.
Built With Developers in Mind
Extensible, adaptable, and open source — CoBlocks is created with theme and plugin developers in mind. If you’re interested to jump in the project, there are opportunities for developers at all levels to get involved. Contribute to CoBlocks on GitHub and join the party. 🎉
Register Custom Block Patterns
Create your own Block Pattern (Appearance > Block Patterns). Seelect the top-most block, Block Toolbar Options, Add Design Pattern to register your Block Pattern and specify which category to assign it to.
This plugin provides 54 blocks.
- Form Add a contact form to your page.
- Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks
- Collage Assemble images into a beautiful collage gallery.
- Hero An introductory area of a page accompanied by a small amount of text and a call to action.
- FAQ Add a list of questions and answers.
- Pricing Table Add pricing tables to help visitors compare products and plans.
- Logos Add logos, badges, or certifications to build credibility.
- Carousel Display multiple images in a beautiful carousel gallery.
- Media Card Add an image or video with an offset card side-by-side.
- Posts Display posts or an RSS feed as stacked or horizontal cards.
- Services Add up to four columns of services to display.
- OpenTable Embed an OpenTable Reservations Widget.
- Shape Divider Add a shape divider to visually distinquish page sections.
- Offset Display images in an offset brick pattern gallery.
- Buttons (Deprecated) This block is replaced by core Buttons block.
- Icon Add a stylized graphic symbol to communicate something more.
- Click to Tweet Add a quote for readers to tweet via Twitter.
- Events Add a list of events or display events from a public calendar.
- Author Add an author biography to build credibility and authority.
- Post Carousel (CoBlocks) Display posts or an external blog feed as a carousel.
- Row Add a structured wrapper for column blocks, then add content blocks you’d like to the columns.
- Social Profiles Grow your audience with links to social media profiles.
- Highlight Draw attention and emphasize important narrative.
- Gist Embed a GitHub Gist.
- Map Add an address or location to drop a pin on a Google map.
- Gif Pick a gif, any gif.
- Dynamic HR Add a resizable spacer between other blocks.
- Stacked Display multiple images in a single column stacked gallery.
- Features Add up to four columns of small notes for your product or service.
- Counter Utilize the CoBlocks Counter block to highlight your company statistics and milestones.
- Food & Drink Display a menu or price list.
- Alert Provide contextual feedback messages or notices.
- Accordion Organize content within collapsable accordion items.
- Share Add social sharing links to help you get likes and shares.
- Website A text field for collecting a URL.
- Submit A button for submitting form data.
- Checkbox A checkbox field with multiple options where multiple choices can be made.
- Email A field for collecting a validated email address.
- Select A dropdown field with multiple options where only one choice can be made.
- Name A text field for collecting the first and last names.
- Radio A field with multiple options where only one choice can be made.
- Date A field for requesting date selections with a date picker.
- Hidden A hidden text field for collecting additional data.
- Text A text box for custom responses.
- Textarea A text box for longer responses.
- Phone A text field for collecting a phone number.
- FAQ Item A question/answer within the FAQ block.
- Pricing Table Item A pricing table to help visitors compare products and plans.
- Service A single service item within a services block.
- Event Item An event within the events block.
- Column An immediate child of a row.
- Feature A singular child column within a parent features block.
- Food Item A food and drink item within the Food & Drinks block.
- Accordion Item Add collapsable accordion items to accordions.
- Upload the
coblocksfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the coblocks.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your computer.
- Install and activate the Gutenberg WordPress plugin.
- Activate the CoBlocks WordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use CoBlocks blocks on your next page or post.
Is CoBlocks free?
Yes! CoBlocks is 100% free and always will be.
How do I start using Gutenberg?
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, it helps to have a properly Gutenberg-optizied WordPress theme, like this one and install WordPress 5.0 or higher.
How do I use my first CoBlocks Gutenberg blocks?
CoBlocks adds its Gutenberg blocks to the new WordPress editor, so you can use them exactly how you would any other WordPress blocks. Once the plugin is installed, create or edit a WordPress page or post, add a new block using the plus icon, and you’ll find all of CoBlocks’ WordPress blocks available.
How do I create a custom Block Pattern?
CoBlocks enables you to create your own Block Patterns.
1. Select all blocks that belong together for your pattern
2. Under the kebab (3 dots) menu, select Add Design Pattern
3. Name your block and select a category
4. Save Pattern
What WordPress themes work with CoBlocks?
Any properly developed WordPress theme will work with CoBlocks, though if you’re looking for an exceptional free theme, check out Go.
Developers can also apply minor style touch-ups to their themes if necessary. If you’re a developer and you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
“Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks” has been translated into 30 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks – CoBlocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.25.5 / 2022-12-20
- Fix form button colors and resolve color bleed #2461
2.25.4 / 2022-12-16
- Improve Form block a11y text a0b764a3
- Fix Form block button style issue #2449
- Update dependencies #2453, #2455 and #2459
- Fix Github auth in CircleCI #2456
2.25.3 / 2022-12-05
- Fix how/when the Template Selector shows #2448
2.25.2 / 2022-11-15
- Hotfix Site Design controls #2446
2.25.1 / 2022-11-14
2.25.0 / 2022-11-03
- Compatibility with WP 6.1 #2439
- Drop support for PHP 5.6 #2408
- Introduce Accessibility tests for CoBlocks #2427
- Disable color controls for WordPress 6.1+ #2420
- Fix 404 on CSS dependency #2438
- Fix Lightbox being opened with improper keypress #2432
- Make sure that the Welcome Guide does not show in the Cypress tests #2441
- Fix conditional to determine if we are using a WP version >= WP 6.1 in the tests #2437
- Fix broken tests with WP 6.1 RC1 #2435