This is an add-on plugin for MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress, adding the following features:
- Subscribe to a different Mailchimp list for each of your site’s languages.
- Set the subscriber’s language based on the current site language.
This plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher.
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for WPML – Mailchimp and click “Install now“
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
mc4wp-wpml.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is
- Activate the plugin
Nothing happens after activating the plugin
Please ensure you have the Mailchimp for WordPress plugin installed & activated.
More detailed documentation can be found in the Mailchimp for WordPress knowledge base.
Contributors & Developers
“MC4WP: WPML Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Cyfranwyr
Translate “MC4WP: WPML Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 – Sep 27, 2021
- Minor usability improvement.
1.0.2 – Sep 13, 2021
- Re-tested compatibility with WordPress version 5.8
1.0.1 – Sep 11, 2019
- Change plugin name.
- Change MailChimp to Mailchimp in all texts.
1.0 – July 5, 2017
Initial plugin release.